About Foodography 3: Tools of the Trade
*READ BEFORE POSTING*
This is Round Two of the food/wine photography challenge co-organised by Spittoon Extra and Becks and Posh.
The theme this month is TOOLS OF THE TRADE. Images of all kitchen equipment are possible - no dining cutlery though.
- Only pictures with a food related theme should be added; we will remove those that are not.
- Only pictures taken specifically for this challenge will be accepted. Any images taken or loaded to Flickr before March 1st 2006 will be deleted from this group.
- Only three entries per person please. Edit your entries before you submit and choose to showcase just your favourites. The challenge is open til mid April so there is plenty of time to experiment and play with the theme.
Foodography is generally open to constructive critique, to help us improve our food and drink photography skills.
- If you do not wish your entry to receive a critique enter NO CRITIQUE in the description. Otherwise, by default, you should expect critique from fellow members.
- Please initiate duscussion about your entry by adding your own critique to your submission. Outline what you like about your picture, what you were trying to achieve, what you think works and where you think there are areas for improvement.
- The challenge is to take a picture on a theme, not to pick one from an archive.
- The challenge was created for food bloggers but all amateurs are welcome to join in.
Sam & Andrew
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: