About Foodography 1: Oranges Aren't The Only Fruit
Round one of the food/wine photography challenge co-organised by Spittoon Extra and Becks and Posh.
This months theme is Oranges Aren't The Only Fruit.
- Only pictures with a food related theme should be added; we will remove those that are not.
- If you do not wish your entry to receive a critique enter NO CRITIQUE in the description.
- Please enter your own critique on your submission; maybe others can offer advice on any problems
- Comments more than a simple 'love it' are essential - why do you love it? What would you do to improve it? That is what we are interested in.
- Bad or critical comments should be taken as constructive to assist all in improving their endeavours regardless of the type of camera used.
- The challenge is to take a picture on a theme, not pick one from an archive
- The challenge is intended for food bloggers but all amateurs are welcome
- This first round has proved more popular than initially imagined; we will have to limit the number of submissions to a maximum of three images per person in future rounds.
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: