About FlickrChallenge - Weekly: GRAFFITI
Current Challenge FCW-033: GRAFFITI
Dates: 14 Apr 2006 - 23 Apr 2006
FlickrChallenge is a group where you are challenged to compose a photograph with a particular Weekly theme and post the photo to the group for voting. Each Week one submission will be voted the winner and that individuals submission will be prominently displayed on the FlickrChallenge page along with a link to their photostream. Please read the rules, there are important guidelines for participating in this group. Then please introduce yourself to the rest of the group.
Vote for our next Weekly Theme | Last Week's Theme Results
Theme voting will take place from Monday to Saturday with the new theme being announced at approximately Sunday 8pm GMT. When there is a tie, group admins will select one of the themes with the most votes and the other tied theme/s will be proposed in the next voting round. Please add your theme suggestions to our theme suggestions thread.
Vote for Last Week's Winner | Previous Winner Results
Winner voting will take place from Tuesday to Sunday. If there is only one submission then that member becomes the winner by default. When there is a tie, voting will be held open until one photo receives votes which break the tie.
WINNER - FlickrChallenge Weekly #031 - ACTION
-- from Turtblu - (?)
Submission Title: Shake it off, kid
Flickr Challenge - Weekly: GALLERY OF THEMES AND THE WINNERS
FLICKR CHALLENGE RULES
1. Do not send photos to the Pool, that is reserved for the winners of each challenge. If you do send a photo to the pool it will be removed without warning.
2. New photos only. Please help keep FlickrChallenge as a learning tool for the photographers who participate. Only pictures taken during the weekly challenge may be submitted. All other submissions will be disqualified.
3. Your submission MUST be free of frames, signatures or borders
4. Only (1) one submission per participant. If replacing your entry, please delete one of them. That means removing the relevant tags also.
5. Stay with the theme and submit tasteful work - otherwise your entry will be automatically disqualified and removed from the discussion.
6. Each submission should be tagged as follows so it is easy to determine one weeks challenge from the next. FlickrChallenge submissions should be tagged with both "FlickrChallenge" and "FCW-XXX" where XXX is a three digit challenge number. This would give us a photo with "FlickrChallenge" and "FCW-001" for Weekly Challenge #001
7. Post your submission as a reply to the discussion topic relating to that weeks challenge. An easy way to get the code is to use Flickr Photo Comment Tool.
When submitting your post to the discussion topic always use the medium size.
Montage techniques are allowed but should be functional and kept to a minimum. Your entries for the weekly challenge should highlight your photographic skills, not your software knowledge.
FlickrChallenge - Monthly www.flickr.com/groups/flickrchallenge-monthly/
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: