About FlickrChallenge - Monthly: TOYS (extended)
Current Challege FCM-012: TOYS
Dates: 1-31 December 2006 - extended to 31 January 2007
FlickrChallenge is a group where you are challenged to compose a photograph with a particular Monthly theme and post the photo to the group for voting. Each Month one submission will be voted the winner and that individuals submission will be prominently displayed on the FlickrChallenge page along with a link to their photostream. A monthly theme is ideal for Flickr members shooting film. Please read the rules, there are important guidelines for participating in this group. Then please introduce yourself to the rest of the group.
Vote for our Jan 2007 Theme | Dec 2006 Results
Theme voting will take place over the whole month with the new theme being announced on the 1st day of the new month. When there is a tie, group admins will select one of the themes with the most votes and the other tied theme/s will be proposed in the next voting round. Please add your theme suggestions to our theme suggestions thread.
Vote for our Dec 2006 Winner | 2006 Results
Winner voting will take place over 7 days at the start of the month. If there is only one submission then that member becomes the winner by default. When there is a tie, voting will be held open until one photo receives votes which break the tie.
WINNER - FlickrChallenge Monthly #012 - REFLECTION
-- from Vitor Rodrigues - (?)
Flickr Challenge - Monthly: GALLERY OF THEMES AND THE WINNERS
FLICKR CHALLENGE RULES
1. Do not add photos to the Pool, that is reserved for the winners of each challenge. If you do add a photo to the pool it will be removed without warning.
2. New photos only. Please help keep FlickrChallenge as a learning tool for the photographers who participate. Only pictures taken during the monthly challenge may be submitted. All other submissions will be disqualified.
2. Your submission MUST be free of frames, signatures or borders.
3. Only (1) one submission per participant. If replacing your entry, please delete one of them. That means removing it from the disussion and moving relevant tags.
4. Stay with the theme and submit tasteful work - otherwise your entry will be automatically disqualified and removed from the pool.
5. Each submission should be tagged as follows so it is easy to determine one weeks challenge from the next. FlickrChallenge submissions should be tagged with both "FlickrChallenge" and "FCM-XXX" where XXX is a three digit challenge number. This would give us a photo with "FlickrChallenge" and "FCM-001" for Monthly Challenge #001
6. Post your submission as a reply to the discussion topic relating to that month's challenge. An easy way to get the code is to use Flickr Photo Comment Tool.
When submitting your post to the discussion topic always use the medium size.
Montage techniques are allowed but should be functional and kept to a minimum. Your entries for the monthly challenge should highlight your photographic skills, not your software knowledge.
FlickrChallenge - Weekly www.flickr.com/groups/flickrchallenge-weekly/
This is a public group.
Members can post 1 thing to the pool each month.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: