5,779 items |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
Chantal van der Ende-Appel (a group admin) says:
15 Nov 11 - Thanks for all the therapeutic craziness, people! :-)
6 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About Face-down Tuesday
Tuesdays will never be the same!
Here are the rules.
1. Please ONLY join this group if you intend to participate!
2. Photos must be taken on Tuesday local time - it makes absolutely no sense at all but that's the fun of it, and it increases the 'community feel' of the group. Pictures not taken on a Tuesday be booted;
3. Anomaly's key - we're all face-down in beds and on sofas at one point in our day or week, so please honor the craziness and go face-down where we don't expect you;
4. If the shot doesn't include your whole body it needs to be very clear that you're face-down;
5. Your whole body should be down - so no sitting, no on-hands-and-knees positions, etc.;
6. Let's keep it clean (overly explicit or creepy shots will be deleted);
7. The main subject must be a person - animals or props can of course accompany;
8. If your photo looks like you could have been seriously injured, we reserve the right to remove it. If you explain in your description or tags that the photo subject was not in danger due to safety measures or photoshopping, the photo can remain in the pool. We don't want FDT minions dying on our watch!
Anything that the admin feels doesn't capture the spirit of the group will be removed.
We (and similar groups) have even made the media:
Viva, a Dutch magazine, June 2011 featuring me (Chantal), Erich Leeth and Nicola Bernardi.
Wonderful interview with Studio d'Xavier.
Great looking article on Hungarian photography site Spottr for which I (Chantal) was interviewed.
CNN June 2011
Urban Muser blog.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 1 thing to the pool each week.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: