About Famed, Framed or Fined ( Leave 5 comments using our CODE!)
Group created June 24th 2007
This group is dedicated to helping people (flickrers) to get better by giving them your creative input.
Please use this (copy and paste) as your rating:
<!-- (Delete this entire line and put your comment here) -->
<b>Your picture is F**** from </b><a href="http://flickr.com/groups/famed/"><img src="http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1267/601730153_a456f448f5_o.jpg" width="333" height="87" /></a>
- Post your photo BEFORE scoring.
- Post 1 and Famed, Framed or Fined the 5 to the RIGHT. (The immediate right!)
- You need to give a comment if you you think it is “Fined”.
- Wait until at least 5 more images have been posted after yours before posting another.
- Have respect for each other – this is a constructive place.
- You can remove your picture from the group whenever you want – they are your pictures and you can do whatever you want with what is yours.
- Post images that you cannot claim authorship of ownership
- Post nudity or advertising – you will ba banned and be “canned”.
- Flood the group
- Revenge Score
Please tag the photo with "Famed, Framed or Fined"
(Extremely rare - TOP HONORS)
FAMED: this should be rare a rare case - meaning that you are in love with the picture and that you would probably tell your friends about this new artist you just discovered
FRAMED: this is also a very good category - meaning that you would have it in a frame in your house.
(HOW TO GET BETTER HONORS)
FINED: This category is mostly that you wouldn’t put it anywhere in your house except the garbage... or give it to someone you don’t really like... so that they do get the picture In this category you are asked to tell them your advice - "what is wrong and why"
The maximum for now is two pictures a day that you can upload - when we have more members this will grow.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: