5,238 photos |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
helix90 (a group admin) says:
05 Aug 10 - Please read the rules before posting. Many unacceptable photos are being submitted. If you wonder why your photo doesn't show up, you just might want to read the rules to see why. Thanks!
13 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About Science Fiction/Fantasy Convention Costumes
Do you attend science fiction/fantasy conventions and take photos of all the fantastic costumes? Share them with us! Do you wear fabulous or inspired costumes at conventions? Share your experiences with us!
1. Photos should be of costumes. Full length or three quarters at least. Close ups will not be added. Shots in which the costume is not really visible will NOT be added.
2. If you have more than one shot of the same costume please post only the best one. Duplicates will NOT be added.
3. Please don’t post pictures of women in skimpy outfits that aren’t really costumes. (there are plenty of other groups for this)
4. No Photo OP pics will be accepted. All the people in the photos should be in costume.
5. Photos with media personalities will NOT be added.
6. Pictures must be taken AT a science fiction/fantasy convention, no where else.
7. Obviously off the rack Halloween costumes will not be added. This also extends to any purchased costume pieces with no creative elements.
8. Two unrelated costumes in the same shot will not be added. Ie. Captain Hook and a predator.
9. No PhotoShop or special effects. Just the unadulterated photo.
10. Overdone costumes may not make it into the pool unless they are unique in some way. A Stormtrooper is a stormtrooper, and we've all see it done a million times.
11. Blurry photos will NOT make the cut.
12. Photos in which the con badge is covering a portion of the costume will probably not make the cut.
13. Humorous situation photos are not the intent of this pool. It is about the costumes.
Any photos not meeting the above criteria will not be added to the pool at the discretion of the admins without notice.
Whenever possible, please give the name of the convention, when it occurred and any other information you have about the costume/s and costumer/s.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 6 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: