|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Chinese Whispers or Hailun showcase||curved flavor (deleted)||3||Kevan||5 years ago|
|Chinese Whispers Extreme||Kevan||0||Kevan||13 years ago|
|Lets get it rolling!!!||likeable dinner (deleted)||2||m o u s ePRO||13 years ago|
|I think I might have broken it.||rampant harbor (deleted)||1||inquisitive cakes (deleted)||14 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis is resurrection of a project that was run (badly) through email a year or two ago - it's a game of Chinese Whispers where, instead of people whispering a sentence to one another along a line, participants take a digital photograph and pass it on, the next person attempting to take as similar a photo as possible.
We'll keep the rules simple:-
* Just look at the most recent photo in the pool - it's the leftmost one - and add a photo of your own that you consider to be similar to it. (Either an old picture that you're reminded of, or one that you've gone out and taken specifically.)
* If someone else beats you to it, in the time that it's taken you to post a picture, it's up to you whether to delete yours or not. Presumably they'll still be fairly similar.
* Don't post more than one picture in a row.
Those seeking a greater challenge should consider Chinese Whispers Extreme.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each month.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe