This thread has been closed by Steve Webel.
Search this group's discussions
Welcome! Expats Traveling, Living, Working, and Studying in China
This is a Flickr group for all of us expats who are living in China.
Some of us have only been here for a few months, others have been living here for years. Whatever the case is for you - this is YOUR group.
The Photo Pool
Please feel free to post your photos taken in China in the Photo Pool. There is no particular topic - just whatever your eye and your camera capture! Please keep in mind;
- This is a work friendly / family friendly group. Please do not post anything that might be considered offensive or that would get someone in trouble at work (nudity, gross stuff, that sort of thing!)
- The daily posting limit is set at 3 per day. That means no more than 3 photos can be posted at a time and then you'll have to wait a day.
The Discussion Board
The discussion board can be a great place for you to discuss all sorts of things related to China, living in China, travel and photography in general. Please feel free to begin new discussions as well as regularly participate in on-going discussions.
- Please refrain from arguments, name calling and rudeness in any form.
- Do not SPAM the discussion boards with advertisements for something your selling, something that has nothing to do with this group, or something that... well, just don't SPAM!
- If you need some help with how to post one of your photos in a discussion, see the explanation of how to do that.
Basically, adhere to flickr's Community Guidelines when you post photos or participate in discussions.
Originally posted at 11:54AM, 18 March 2006 PDT
Steve Webel edited this topic 72 months ago.
Would you like to comment?
Sign up for a free account, or sign in (if you're already a member).