This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionA place to enjoy and contribute pictures of Capital Driving Club events. Be sure to read the group rules before sharing your photographs.
Group RulesWelcome! The Capital Driving Club is a group of car enthusiasts in the Washington, DC area devoted to hosting fun, friendly, and safe automotive related events for its members and guests. We run the most active autocross series in the region with more than 15 events scheduled in 2007 and we cater to both beginner and expert drivers alike. Share your photos, ideas, desires, and friendship with us!
Please cooperate and comply with the following guidelines for our community:
* Permissible photo content: only your original work of subjects taken at sanctioned Capital Driving Club events.
* Be selective or show us everything you've got from the last event or last year. There is no limit to the number of pictures you can upload.
* If a subject asks you to remove a picture depicting them or their car please comply with their request and remove it from both the Capital Driving Club photo pool and your personal flickr photostream. The same courtesy should apply if a CDC organizer makes the request.
* Photographs depicting indecency/nudity are unacceptable for the pool. Please keep it 'work safe'.
* Please do not resubmit a photo removed by a administrator ('freedomgli') or moderator ('charlestsui') unless otherwise advised. If you have any questions as to why a photograph was removed from the group pool, please flickr mail one of the administrators.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe