Show your support for Web Standards and Accessibility. Please join us on Monday, November 30, 2009 in celebrating the 3rd annual Blue Beanie Day.
Monday, November 30, 2009 is the day thousands of Standardistas (people who support web standards) will wear a Blue Beanie to show their support for accessible, semantic web content.
It's easy to show your support for web design done right. Wear a Blue Beanie and snap a photo. Then on November 30th, switch your profile picture in Facebook and post your photo to the Blue Beanie Day group at Flickr.
For more information:
Follow Blue Beanie Day 2009 Festivities on Twitter:
twitter.com/BlueBeanieDay or search #bbd09
Watch a Blue Beanie Day 2009 video on YouTube (tell your friends):
Join the DWWS Facebook Group:
1. Make a personal commitment to fight Web Standards apathy. Show solidarity with the Standardistas on Monday, November 30th, 2009.
2. Buy, beg, or borrow a Blue Beanie.
3. Take a photo of yourself wearing the Blue Beanie. Or take a cool group photo of you and your friends wearing Blue Beanies.
4. Post your photo, or photos to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and other social networks on Monday, November 30th, 2009. Remember to switch your Facebook profile photo that day.
5. Promote Blue Beanie Day in your blog or wiki starting today, and tell all your friends to get ready for Blue Beanie Day. Start by inviting all your Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter friends to this one day virtual event.
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: