Group DescriptionI noticed that there are many BGE pictures on flickr but no group where those pictures could assemble together amongst themselves. This is a no posting limits PUBLIC group for relevant pictures and discussions among the select group of people who appreciate the secrets and worship at the altar of the Big Green Egg. The URL is www.flickr.com/groups/biggreenegg/
The Rules Are Simple and Absolute and 3 in Number:
1. HONOR THY EGG: This group is for posting pictures of a) BGEs in action (or at rest); BGE-cooked foods (even if the BGE isn't depicted, as long as a comment refers to the food being bona fide BGE-output); and showing or discussing your favorite BGE food creations or other BGE experiences. Sorry, but Webers, Ducanes, Char-Broils and other gas or charcoal grills or smokers are not allowed admission to the Royal Masonic Illuminati Skeleton Priory of the Big Green Egg. They may only appear here as "guests" of a BGE in a picture where they are "incidental" to a sponsoring BGE.
2. TAG YOUR PHOTOS BGE: Please tag your photos posted here with the BGE tag -- the super secret acronym of the Royal Masonic Illuminati Skeleton Priory of the Big Green Egg.
3. NEVER, EVER REVEAL THE SECRET HANDSHAKE OR GREETING OF THE RMISPBGE! (Immediate banning from this group will ensue and steps will be taken to repossess your BGE.)
If you want to let a fellow BGE member know you saw their BGE picture in this group, try pasting this link into your comment:
<b>Seen in <a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/biggreenegg/" target=_blank>BIG GREEN EGG SECRET SOCIETY</a><b>
Members of this group are referred to as Esteemed Green Eggers. Administrators are referred to as Exalted Grand Eggbahs.
While this is the official web site for the RMISPBGE, the official web site for the Big Green Egg (which is totally unaffiliated to this group) is
This group's URL:
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe