Sticky 

Turkey move

Red Marlin 2:57pm, 3 November 2009
Well decision is now made - we leave Turkey in March. Price hikes of 70% plus, onerous regulations one after the other etc. And anyway time to move. I want to revisit Greece Italy and France anyway. Also I want to sail once again in UK waters OK OK but if its a bad decision and I have to sail back to the Med again whats wrong with that. Must admit this site has made me a bit homesick as well. Obviously cannot base myself on the South coast and maybe not go back to Peterhead where I started from. Based in the midlands I have a choice of where to take the boat - any thoughts.
Groups Beta