6,442 photos |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
Illuminating Distractions (a group admin) says:
24 Oct 11 - almost 1000 Members! :O)
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: There have been quite a few new members and a few people have been putting photos up that are not 1/10000th of a second or faster. I will remove photos without warning if I cant tell if its taken at 1/10000th or faster. If I have removed one of your photos by mistake please let me know and you can re-add it!
48 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About High Speed Photography 1/10000th Second Flash Exposure Or Faster
WELL DONE Alan Sailer! You are now famous in the UK! This is a news article from the Metro on the 12th October 2009. Excellent work! :O)
This group is for anyone who wants to see or submit high speed photographs taken using a flash or strobe, like the classic bullet through a playing card photo, or on most peoples level, things like a can of Coke being shot with an airgun.
These high speed photos are taken with camera shutter fully open in a dark room using a flash or strobe light with flash duration of 1/10000th second of faster triggered by sound, laser or other methods.
If you want to submit a photo then a brief rundown of the rules are:
1. Photos must be taken with Flash exposure time of 1/10000th second of faster
2. Photos must be taken using a flash or strobe light
3. The photos must be of things which you cannot normally see, like the point just after a bottle gets broken and so on.
4. Five photos can be added per day a the moment
5. There are no more rules! ;O)...Unless you can think of any good ones?
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: