Lohrman ADMIN October 5, 2008
This group is associated with the www.PhotographyForRealEstate.net blog. Post recent or problem images ( only 2 images per member per day) for comments, feedback and discussion. Please supply lighting setup notes on your image. No advertising. Non-real estate related images will be deleted. New to Real Estate Photography? See PhotographyForRealEstate.net/faq for tips on getting started.
Group DescriptionReal estate photography issues specific to Australia
Group RulesThe Photography For Real Estate group is for discussion photography for real estate marketing.
1. Only photos relating to residential properties or commercial properties (located in Australia) real estate "for sale" or "for lease" please. This means photos of churches, public buildings and the like are off subject. Off subject photos will be deleted.
2. Posting is limited to 2 photos per day.
3. Please give photo setup, background information and lighting info in the photo comments to facilitate cross education.
4. Please upload your photos with EXIF data included or give shutter speed, aperture, ISO camera and lens info if you want feedback and discussion of your photo.
5. No advertising in this group.
6. Feel free to refer people to the Photography For Real Estate blog by leaving the following in the comment:
Learn real estate photography at : PFRE
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe