About Pro/Con Critique (Post 1, Critique 5)
Rules of Pro/Con Critique (Post 1, Critique 5):
1. First, post a photo that you want critiqued (there must be at least 5 photos posted since your last photo).
2. Second, critique the 5 photos to the immediate right of your photo by saying one thing you like about it (the pro) and one thing you dislike (con), using the HTML below.
3. When writing your dislike/con, it's highly recommended that you be constructive and tell them how to improve on it next time.
4. You may mention multiple things in you pros/cons, but if pointing out multiple cons, you must also point out as many, if not more pros.
5. After you have critiqued the 5 photos to the right, feel free to critique any other photo in the group that you like.
6. No nudity/sexual content, violence/gore, or anything "non-PG". This is an "E for everyone" group.
7. This group isn't about scoring, so don't feel pressured to give/get high "rankings", just have fun sharing the art of photography!
8. Those who do not critique the 5 photos as they should will be banned Also, removing others' critiques is really impolite. If you can't handle being critiqued, maybe you should find another group/site/hobby. These will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, but may also result in being banned.
Photo Comment HTML Template
Copy and paste and fill this HTML template out when giving critiques:
(from the <a href="http://flickr.com/groups/786476@N20/">Pro/Con Critique (Post 1, Critique 5)</a> group)
which will show up like this:
Pro: What you liked about the photo.
Con: What you disliked and how you would improve it.
(from the Pro/Con Critique (Post 1, Critique 5) group)
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: