11,121 items |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
Indiewench (a group admin) says:
27 Feb 13 - Rule Change: Leave just one photo between postings to make the game move faster.
* Please leave a comment on the photo BEFORE yours describing the connection. *
Hey, Did you know you can invite your friends and contacts to join our Group.
Just hit the invite button above.
The more the merrier! And most important let's keep it *family friendly*
49 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About *The Game Of Photo Association*
***** Don't forget to leave a comment on the picture BEFORE yours describing the connection. *****
Have you ever seen a photo that reminds you of one of your own?
This game is like word association but with pictures.
DOG=CAT=MOUSE=DISNEY=RIDES=FAST CARS= . . . .
1. The photo can be as abstract as you like. Just make sure it relates to the previous photo in some way.
2. Leave a comment on the picture BEFORE yours. Let the person know what caught your eye or what the connection is even if you feel that the connection is clear. This way every one gets a comment.
Please cut and paste this line into your comments so others can check us out:
A piece of (<a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/gameofphotoassociation/">The Game Of Photo Association</a>)
3. Please wait for ONE addition to the stream before adding another picture.
This will give all of us a chance to play.
4. You can only use one picture one time in this game. If you pull it out to use it again, you will break the chain from your picture’s previous location.
5. Check the group photo pool after you post your picture to make sure the association still fits. If someone has beat you to the punch and your photo no longer fits, remove it and try again.
6. Please remove your photo if it languishes in the pool for a few days. It slows down the game and will eventually be deleted by admin.
Most of all have fun :)
David a.k.a DayDayDad
(P. S. Thanks so much to laanba For helping me get Organized )
If you see a great photo that was taken by someone who you think would enjoy this group, copy and paste the following in the comments of their photo:
I invite you to participate in the (<a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/gameofphotoassociation/">The Game Of Photo Association</a>)
- The result:
I invite you to participate in the (The Game Of Photo Association)
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: