About City Scapes & Street
Add geo info to see your photo on our Map.
CityScapes & Street is street photography - people interacting with the city - on sidewalks, in intersections, in city parks. But CityScapes are also sights of the city without people, just as landscapes can be without people.
What to Post
1. Photos of city landscapes, sights in the city unique to urban life. (Man-made landscapes if you will)
2. City dwellers and their interactions with their environment -streets, parks, buildings. (If people are the subject, their urban environment must be an important part of the composition)
3. Compositions that show the best of man-made and natural landscapes. (Nature only shots - trees, parks, etc.) best belong elsewhere.
4. Life in the city world wide
5. High-quality shots that depict the above
What NOT to Post
1. People only, especially in close-up. (You should be able to tell they are in a city.)
2. Shots of random things (grafitti, trash, closeups) that happen to be in a city. This group is about City Scapes.
3. Shots of the homeless, etc. unless their place in the city is the point of the shot
4. Indoor shots, unless the outdoors is a prominent part of the composition
5. Obscenity, or shots in poor taste. Obscenity on the city street is okay. :)
6. POOR Photography, no matter the subject. (If it's blurry, I will delete it no matter what)
Commenting is encouraged. You can use this code to comment:
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/cityscapesandstreet/"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3261/2292480449_cf2729427c_s.jpg"></a>
This wonderful urban vista was seen in the<a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/cityscapesandstreet/"> City Scapes & Street</a> group!
Which looks like:
This wonderful urban vista was seen in the City Scapes & Street group!
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: