About Snap! (Pelmanism)
A group for a photographic version of the age-old game of Snap.
If you see that someone has posted a near-identical shot to you, copy your photo to the group, then ask them to post their version of the photo.
The intention is to link up situations where both photographers have thought about the shot in a similar way. For example, two similar crops of a building or identical but unusual angles, rather than (say) 7000 identical tourist shots of the Eiffel Tower.
"Pelmanism" is an alternative name for this game, and helps to distinguish it from plain "Snap", which, let's face it, is a word that comes up rather frequently when talking about photos.
Usual rules apply:
(1) The two (or maybe more?) identical shots should be placed next to each other in the group. If half a pair has been posted, please wait until the second photo arrives before adding a new shot.
(2) It would be good to tag images with "pelmanism"
(3) I reserve the right to remove shots that don't fit the idea etc etc!
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: