1,253 photos |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
ZRX1200R (a group admin) says:
10 Apr 12 - New group rule: If you post a photo, you must vote for a photo in the previous month's theme.
"People" is this month's theme, whether someone in your family, a friend, or a random stranger...a stylized portrait or sneaky candid, one person or a group.
Also, change as of this month: voting will end one week before the end of the month, and the theme winner will also get to choose the next month's theme.
201 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About Assignment: Indiana
The Assignment: Jan/Feb -- Time winner:
What’s Assignment: Indiana about?
Each month a new assignment will be posted in the discussion thread. As a member it will be your assignment to go out and take photos that match the assignment’s requirements. Some assignments will be simple, and others more challenging, and others will be just for fun (like a photographic scavenger hunt); regardless, they will all have something to do with the state of Indiana. Each member can then submit up to 2 photos to the pool that pertain to the theme of the current assignment. During the last week of the month, 5 photos will be chosen as the best representatives for that assignment. The 5 best shots (assignment finalists) will be posted in a new thread, and each member will then vote on their favorite out of the 5. The one with the most votes will be featured on the group’s main page and the winner will also have the honor of choosing the next 5 finalists for the following assignment.
The idea here is to the get your creativity flowing and to spotlight the various aspects of our beautiful state! But most of all, it’s to have fun!
Please use the following html code when commenting on photos in the pool:
Seen in <a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/59626241@N00/">Assignment: Indiana</a>
Here are the rules:
1) All photos must have been taken within the state of Indiana.
2) Only 2 photos per member may be submitted for each assignment.
3) I’d prefer it if the photos were new (ie: taken during that particular month) but since I realize some people may already have the perfect picture for a particular assignment, some older photos will be allowed. BUT- only one older photo per your 2 submission to the pool each month.
4) Tag your photos with “IN”- plus whatever the title of the current assignment is (i.e. “IN-hayfields”, or “IN-citystreets”, etc.). Failure to do so will result in the photo being removed; continuing to post photos without the proper tag will result in removal/banning from group. (See Rule 6)
5) All assignments (photos) will need to be submitted to the pool by the deadline date (the deadline will be listed in the topic for that month) so that the 5 best photos can be viewed and chosen for the final vote. Late entries will not be eligible to become an assignment finalist and will be deleted without warning.
6) Photos that don’t belong or don’t meet the assignment requirements will be deleted from the pool without warning.
7) No "double dipping" - once you place a photo into the pool for a particular assignment, you can not remove it and readd it to the pool at a later date for a different assignment.
8) Until you participate (submit a photo) for one of the monthly assignments, you will not be allowed to vote for an assignment finalists. If you vote anyway, your vote will not be counted.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 2 things to the pool each month.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: