About In Numerical Order 8
For images of numbers but they have to be added in numerical order. Find the next number and post it to the image pool.
The objective is to get a pool of number images that are in numerical order and are different, diverse, entertaining, interesting and/or exhilarating.
You should be thinking:
"What sort of eye catching numbers can I photograph to make this pool interesting?" or
"What standout numbers in my photostream can I add to this pool that will make it fascinating?"
* Post the next number in the sequence but only one number at a time. No consecutive numbers from the same member.
* Posting numbers is on a "first come first served" basis. Number positions cannot be reserved.
* If duplicate numbers are submitted the first one posted will stay and the others will be removed.
* The number must be prominently displayed in the image with no other numbers. Frame fillers are encouraged. Some guidance, if the number is not visible in the thumbnail it's definitely too small.
* Numbers that contain the required number are not allowed e.g. 142 cannot be submitted as a 1, 4, 2, 14, or 42.
* No numbers expressed in words or Roman numerals.
* No backward or upside down numbers.
* No decimals or split numbers e.g. 8.15, 8-15, 8*15, 8/15, 8\15
* To keep this group unique, photographs posted to any of the other In Numerical Order groups (listed below) cannot be posted here.
[ In Numerical Order ]
[ In Numerical Order 2 ]
[ In Numerical Order 3 ]
[ In Numerical Order 4 ]
[ In Numerical Order 5 ]
[ In Numerical Order 6 ]
[ In Numerical Order 7 ]
[ In Numerical Order 9 ]
[ In Numerical Order 10 ]
* Creative framing and cropping is allowed but if it's too contrived the image may get removed.
* The easy to find and regularly occurring numbers like page numbers, clocks/watches, calculators, thermometers, scales, tape measures, product numbers and vehicle registration plates will only be allowed when the pool gets jammed. No fabricated numbers.
* Web harvested numbers are not allowed. The photographs must be taken and owned by the member submitting them.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a regular straightforward photography pool to enable the subject to be seen as it was captured so no heavy manipulations, negatives, double exposures, infrared, unsubtle HDR, light experiments, mosaics, montages, collages, computer graphics, screen grabs, screen captures, screen shots, Polaroids, elaborate or decorative borders (borderless preferred), titles, signatures, watermarks, date stamps, drawings/paintings or scans.
Images that don't fit the guidelines will be removed from the pool. If one of your images has disappeared you may find the explanation in the group description above. If you don't understand why your image has been removed please contact one of the admins by Flickr e-mail.
Group icon by mag3737
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: