About The 365 Toy Project
Like the 365 Project, but with toys! :D
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Take one photograph of a toy(s) every day for one year.
2) You need not upload your photo every day, but please take one photo each day and upload them when you can. You can upload up to 3 photos per day.
3) If you miss a day or days, do not try to catch up by taking several photos at once to fill in the missed days. Please just start where you left off (Day 10, etc.) on a new day.
1. Please keep all photos family friendly, please!
2. Only upload current photos. This is an ongoing project, not for photos that have been taken in the past. All old photos uploaded to the group will be deleted.
3. This Group is NOT a dump for your various random toy photos. Do not upload photos to the Group Pool if you are not participating in The 365 Toy Project. Any photos which are clearly not meant to be part of the Project will be deleted.
4. Remember, you are only allowed one official photo per calendar day. Don't upload other shots from the same photoshoot. The extras will be removed to keep the group visually interesting!
5. Please try to make sure that your photo for the day is marked "365 Toy Project" and what day you're on! Please add a tag and put it in your title or description so we can find you and see where you are and cheer you on! Pictures that are not labeled will be deleted by the Admins without notice.
6. Make sure that the date in your camera is set correctly! This helps us to eliminate old photographs from the Group Pool. Along with this, make sure Flickr shows the correct date your photo was taken. If an incorrect date is shown, you can correct it on your photo's page.
7. HAVE FUN! this group was created because we love taking photos of dolls and toys, and do so on an almost daily basis! Also, if you have toy obsessed friends who you think would enjoy this Group, invite them to join! More members = more photos = more fun had by all involved.
8. Remember that everyone loves Views, Comments and Favorites on their photos, so we encourage you to support our Group by supporting all its members. :)
9. Last one: BE NICE. This is all supposed to be fun, remember!
Please don't be offended if the Admins or Mods have to enforce these rules. it's certainly the least favorite part of managing a growing group like this one. It is not personal, but it is necessary! Thank you for understanding.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Accepted safety levels: