7,888 items |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
)x(Nato)x( (a group admin) says:
08 Oct 07 - Welcome to the Point & shoot Macro Elite group,
This group is to celebrate The steady handed art that is the Point and shoot macro, this isn't just for pictures of the hairs on a fly's bum, its just for good shots taken in macro mode with a P&S.
If you or someone you know has some good macro shots point them this way lets show the rest of flicker that just because you don't have an SLR that does not mean your shots are any less spectacular.
ADD THIS TAG TO ALL POOL PICS "MacroElite"
16 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About P&S macro elite
This is a group for all Point and Shoot macro lovers and there shots,
modern P&S cameras are well equipped to take lush detailed macro shots.
I would like to keep this group for just outstanding macro shots and not just another view whore group, but somewhere we can hang our shots and talk ,meet other P&S users and get some new ideas.
If you would like to help promote the group please add the following html code when you leave a comment on a photo you saw in this pool, Thank you.
"Seen in this cool new group called <a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/macroelite/">P&S Macro Elite</a>"
No real limits here but obviously use your brains this is a public group so, no porn , bad taste or plagiarism.
Please drop in and visit our good friends at P&S Envy theres some spectacular shots
to be seen and some great people to meet.
P&S Macro Elite Rules.
1) Any person may join this group, you do not need an invitation. However, every photo that is added to the group must be your own and must be taken from a P&S camera.
2) For each photo you post you add the tags "MacroElite"
3) We adhere to Flickr's Community Guidelines..
Violation of the guidelines will result in immediate banning of the guilty persons.
4) NO reposting.
(includes changing dates to keep shots on the front page of the pool.)
5) Do not post porn or illegal images or work thats not your own.
1) Breaking the rules will result in one of the following: A warning, removal of photos from the group or a permanent ban from the group.
2) This is a moderated group. The admins and moderators retain the right to delete (or lock as appropriate) threads and comments that are perceived to be abusive, redundant, self-promotional or not leading to novel discussion.
3) The admins and moderators have the duty to maintain the quality of photos that are allowed into the group pool. Therefore they have the right to deny any photo based on quality regardless of whether or not the photo has an invitation.
**This is not a rule but please give out invites as you encounter eye catching macro shots so the group can grow **
To invite images, copy the following code to a comment:
<- - - - Copy from thisline down to where it says stop - - - ->
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/groups/macroelite/"><img src="http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2426/soldierjj1.gif" width="61" height="38" alt="P&S Macro Elite" />P&S Macro Elite</a>
This shot blew me away! you are invited to add this image to www.flickr.com/groups/macroelite/
Please tag this photo with our group tag <b>MacroElite</b> when you add it to the pool.
<- - - - Stop with this ENTIRE line - - - ->
Which looks like this:
P&S Macro Elite
This shot blew me away you are invited to add this image to www.flickr.com/groups/macroelite/
Please tag this photo with our group tag MacroElite when you add it to the pool.
This is a public group.
Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: