White material or pigment both reflects and/or transmits almost all but usually more than 90% of all the wavelengths of light.
The achromatic color of maximum lightness; the color of objects that reflect nearly all light of all visible wavelengths; the complement or antagonist of black, the other extreme of the neutral gray series. Although typically a response to maximum stimulation of the retina, the perception of white appears always to depend on contrast.
The white or nearly white part, as:
1. The albumen of an egg.
2. The white part of an eyeball.
3. A blank unprinted area, as of an advertisement.
One that is white or nearly white, as:
1. whites White trousers or a white outfit of a special nature: tennis whites.
2. A white wine.
3. A white pigment.
4. A white breed, species, or variety of animal.
5. Products of a white color, such as flour, salt, and sugar.
See here for the discussion on white
This is a public group.
Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: