|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Gigantic Jet Lightning||Scarlet Pimpernel||1||horrimok||4 months ago|
|Is this group being updated with new photos?||srkirad||0||srkirad||8 months ago|
|Administrators, Comment and Invite Code For This Group Please.||underdoug||6||elfin lake (deleted)||11 months ago|
|Poll: How and from where do you take lightning shots?||(Jessica)||28||Razzo1988||1 year ago|
|Just joined...||rightful drawer (deleted)||0||rightful drawer (deleted)||1 year ago|
|New person||Albert 34||2||José Manuel, thanks for +600,000 views||3 years ago|
|New To The Group||Bobby Wummer||0||Bobby Wummer||3 years ago|
|New to Flickr, new to the group||timokastenhuber||0||timokastenhuber||3 years ago|
|Adding Photos||Pfow||3||spyzter||4 years ago|
|Newbie||.Deckard.||1||spyzter||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionA gallery of images of real lightning bolts or lightning-illuminated scenery.
Everyone is welcome to join.
The daily posting limit is 3 images per user per day. This allows every member a fair chance to have their images visible in the first page of the group pool. This also enhances the viewing pleasure greatly.
1. Image should be of lightning bolt(s).
2. When an image does not show lightning bolt(s) then the shot should be primarily illuminated by the light of lightning flash(es).
3. The image must be taken by you. No posting of other users' images or found images.
4. Tags: Simply include "lightning" in the tag.
5. The image of lightning must be a photograph taken by a camera. No drawings, photograms, computer generated images or images taken by anything other than a camera or reuploaded images from the web.
6. Cameras defined: any light gathering device such as a digital camera, film camera, pinhole camera or frame-grab from a motion picture or video camera, CCD or CCTV security camera.
7. The image should be as close to the original shot as possible. It should not be altered or manipulated, with the exception of the following allowed:
- Black Levels
- Color correction, hue, (de)saturation
- Noise correction/enhancement
- Deinterlacing (video stills)
- Greyscale, B&W.
8. Administrator(s) can remove any image which (s)he considers unfit for the lightning group pool.
Group RulesDear Friends,
Please only post real lightning bolts or scenes lit by lightning flashes.
This means no fake lightning, drawings or some esoteric interpretation of lightning. (Yes, they may be beautiful but they don't fit our group rules).
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe