34,402 items |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
poecile05 (a group admin) says:
11 Aug 08 - In order to post images to this group it is REQUIRED that you tag your photos with the correct "common" and "scientific/latin names" per Clements 5th edition. If you do not tag your photo's you take the risk that they will be deleted from the pool. "Tag's" make this pool work so your assistance in tagging your photo's is greatly appreciated. It would also be appreciated if you would include the location of your photo either as a tag or in the comments section of the image. Thanks in advance!
91 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About Field Guide: Birds of British Columbia, Canada
Guideline for posting photos
1. This group is primarily for displaying/sharing photos of wild birds that have been photographed in British Columbia.
2. Related photos such as a rare bird photographed adjacent to the province that has/may have occurred recently in BC are ok.
3. As a best practice, tag photos with both the common name and scientific name of the species photographed. In the photo details, consider including date/time and location/geo-tagging information of the photo plus a lively blurb on how you got your great shot!
4. The group will error on this side of acceptance when in doubt.
Field Guide List of the Birds of British Columbia as per as per Clement's 5th Edition...
Hyper-List of British Columbia Birds by Common Name A to L
Hyper-List of British Columbia Birds by Common Name M to Z
On the Web
A photo stream of the Latest Photos is displayed at Birding BC. Group members are welcome to participate in the Birding BC online forums-->Birding Photography and further showcase their photos.
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: