beautiful ladybug April 21, 2008
In response to Flickr's new video feature, I just wanted to inform members that videos will NOT be permitted in this group. Any videos added will be removed. Regrettably, I simply do not have time or an adequate internet connection to check them for suitability; to ensure they don't contain porn, whatever. Please help me by not adding videos to this group. Thank you.
Group DescriptionCats, just cats, every day.
Add your cat to this group. We're NOT looking for pure breeds, we prefer loved household moggies, rescue cats, street cats, cats doing funny things. Cats in shelters for adoption: we want to give them special attention and hopefully help find them a furever home.
To submit your cat(s), just join the group and add them, well, their photos anyway, not the actual cats. Otherwise, all the fur tends to clog up the intertubes.
There are scarcely any rules:
1. All photos should have at least one cat (clearly identifiable as such) in them.
2. Cats may be shown with other species, such as, but not limited to; dogs, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets, chicks, ducks, other birds and mice (alive or dead), goats, sheep, horses (truly, there's a cat riding a horse in a video somewhere), etc, etc.
3. Please DO NOT post identifiable HUMANS. (Humans holding the cat, but not "posing" full face are fine.)
4. Cats doing daft things, especially welcome.
5. Be nice to all animals, including the stupid ones on two-legs.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe