|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Id help please||Taron Curtis PRO||0||Taron Curtis||3 years ago|
|Damselfly ID help needed||roland.wildlife||2||roland.wildlife||3 years ago|
|ID needed please?||PhasmatosOculus PRO||0||PhasmatosOculus||5 years ago|
|Damselfly id please.||Mark Milham. PRO||0||Mark Milham.||5 years ago|
|Broad Pool Dragon fly Shoot Sat 29th June 2013 Gower Penninsula||sturdy toy (deleted)||0||sturdy toy (deleted)||5 years ago|
|Images needed for dragonfly recording app||s1ni5t3r2013||0||s1ni5t3r2013||6 years ago|
|Can anyone help id these two please.||CRoughley PRO||3||CRoughley PRO||6 years ago|
|Emerging Damsel||Dave Cappleman PRO||2||Blackcap1000||6 years ago|
|Season off and Running||sturdy toy (deleted)||2||Steve Ford.||7 years ago|
|I.D Help please!?||Alextree||0||Alextree||7 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group was originally set up to display photographs of dragonflies and damselflies taken in the west of England, but now we will happily display any that have been taken anywhere in the UK. If you wish to contribute photos of your own please ensure they were taken in the UK and if possible please state the name of the species and the site where the shot was taken, thank you.
Use the link below to connect to the British Dragonfly Society web page
Group Rules1. All photos must be of dragonflies or damselflies from the UK. No other insects please.
2. Please identify your dragon or damsel if you can. If not ask if someone can identify for you.
3. If possible name the location where the photo was taken.
4. Please don't post loads of photos of the same insect - just your best ones!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe