About Where's Your Curiosity? - NASA Mars Rover Landing Aug. 5 2012
Share your photos from the main event -- or wherever you're watching -- as Curiosity, NASA's most ambitious Mars rover ever, makes its historic descent on Mars at 10:31 p.m.PDT on Aug. 5.
Where's Your Curiosity? NASA's Curiosity rover may be headed to Mars, but now with the new Spacecraft 3D app from NASA/JPL, you can take your Curiosity anywhere!
1) Download the app from the App Store at itunes.apple.com/us/app/spacecraft-3d/id541089908?mt=8
2) Select "Get Marker" from the main screen and print out the "AR target" at any size you like.
3) Back on the app, select Curiosity from the menu, point your device's camera at your target and interact with your own 3-D model of the rover!
To take a snapshot, touch the gear icon on the bottom of the app, then share your photos here! Get creative and see where your Curiosity takes you.
(And, you know the drill, please keep it clean. This group will be moderated.)
> Learn more about NASA's Mars Rover Curiosity on the NASA/JPL website at: www.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/
> For more information about NASA's Mars program, visit: www.nasa.gov/mars .
> Follow the mission on Facebook and Twitter at:
www.facebook.com/marscuriosity and www.twitter.com/marscuriosity .
> Find resources for educators and students at: www.jpl.nasa.gov/education/curiosity_resources.cfm
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: