Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionLong exposure of the night sky that makes the most of the stars in the composition.
Group RulesIt's really easy...and most important to remember, this is for fun.
1) Star Circles or portions of are the main element of your image...having foreground of some sort is necessary.
2) Include your composition detail (ISO, Exposure Time, number of images, f-stop...) in the description, and maybe a little bit on how you constructed your image (Startrails, Photoshop, Photomatix...)
3) It's OK to comment, refer, embed links, and anything else that will support the learning curve or increase the image creator's ability to improve...but we're counting on your professional courtesy to no violate copyright rules.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe