Success! You have hit the group limit of 0 things.
149,938 items |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
James Mainwaring (a group admin) says:
24 May 12 - Hi,
Good to see the group still running smoothly! I will have a DSLR for the first time in 3 years!!!! so hopefully I will be able to get out and get some photos coming in. It is arriving in a couple of days.
There are a few things I need to sort out in this group I think, as pointed out the competition has been running for 3 years! I will get around to judging it and then hopefully we can start a new one near the end of the summer for this years wonderful photos!!
Thanks for still...
27 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About Flowers Galore
Post any superb pictures of flowers, close ups of bunches of them.
Our winner of the Group compition and the runner up. Well done to Toshio and Seoulwoman.
The winning Photo by Toshio (Lotus Blossom)
and the runner up Seoul Woman (Calla Lily)
Third place you can see in the, top three post.
1. Post as many as photos as you like.
2. Nothing Other than flowers
3. Insects are acceptable as long as there is a flower near by.
4. Please comment on as many photos as possible, though you don't have to if you don't want to.
5. Repeated offenders of these rules will be warned, then barred and then Banned. Mistakes are fine but please sort them out.
6. No pornography at all, there will be no acceptions.
7. Nude is allright as long as it is not on the boundaries of pornography, please show me (James Mainwaring) if you aren't sure before you post.
Ignore the below, But if anyone knows how to make it so people can copy and post it on to a comment to invite the photo to the group, then please tell me (James Mainwaring)
Please If you see an amazing photo please copy this and put it into the post comment to invite them to the group.
Please consider joining our group and
Adding your wonderful photo to "Flowers Galore".
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: