464 items |
Only members can add to the pool. Join?
Nobrow (a group admin) says:
29 Nov 09 - DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FEB 15TH, ALL SHOULD CONFORM TO BELOW SPECIFICATIONS, MANY THANKS!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE US WITH JUST THE TWO IMAGES THAT YOU WISH TO SUBMIT
To avoid any misunderstanding, can we ask all those wishing to take part in the 'People I've Never Met...' book competition to write 'submission for nobrow' in the comments section of the images you wish to put forward for consideration; and to follow the submission guidelines detailed below.
12 posts | Only members can post. Join?
About People I've Never Met & Conversations I've Never Had
An open invitation illustration project inspired by Nick White's new Nobrow book People I've Never Met & Conversations I've Never Had.
We thought Nick's book was a good subject to open up to everyone. And if we get some interesting responses they will make another great book!
So Nobrow asks you to submit one image of a person you've never met, and one other image illustrating a conversation you've never had. This can be a drawing, photograph, collage, etching, or whatever medium you want. A selection of the submissions will then be compiled and made into a book published by Nobrow Press.
Please keep your submissions to just the two images per person.
115mm x 145mm at 350dpi (1585px X 1998px)
To submit a piece please upload it to this group.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
DEADLINE EXTENDED FEB 15TH!!
By submitting, you agree to the following terms, if you do not please withdraw your submission:
1. The artist retains the copyright of work supplied.
2. The artist grants Nobrow the right to publish their work (to be supplied) in the Nobrow edition: 'People I've Never Met... A Nobrow Big Little Book'.
3. Nobrow may reprint this image in any media for the purpose of publicising the ''People I've Never Met... A Nobrow Big Little Book' publication.
4. Nobrow may also reprint the image in a future edition/compilation/anthology relating to or arising from the project.
5. The artist guarantees that the work has not been previously printed or published in any other media.
6. The artist will not print or publicise the image until after the edition has been circulated for sale.
7. The artist accepts that the work is entirely original and of their own hand.
8. The artist agrees to provide agent contact details and/or blog or website details for publication in the edition and online.
9. The artist agrees to supply the work for publication on the terms and conditions described above for no fee from Nobrow.
(if your work is selected you will receive a free copy of the publication)
This is a public group.
- Uploads to the group pool have been disabled.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: