About Moroccan street cats/Chats de Maroc
Chats de Maroc
"ls sont omniprésents, sous votre chaise au restaurant, à votre porte en sortant, sur la tabouret dans le magasin... : les chats, au maroc, ça fait aussi partie du paysage! "
"They are everywhere, under your chair at the restaurant, near your door when you exit, on a seat in the store: the cats, in Morocco, are also part of landscape!"
Post photos you've taken of street cats of Morocco!
We welcome all kinds of photos of street cats, but please follow the rules:
- only photos of Moroccan street cats (please, don't post photos of your domestic pets),
- photos must be your original photos...taken by you,
- limit of 5 phoos per day,
- please don't post and run! Comments are welcome.
Please visit this page and help to save the animals who live on the streets of Morocco. The Street Animals of Morocco is a non-profit organisation run by volunteers and working within Essaouira and its surrounding areas to ensure a good quality of life for the animals that live there.
This is a public group.
- View the group rules.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: