|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Made Banners||MyFairyBabies||0||MyFairyBabies||7 years ago|
|Can I post my pics||TigonYJ||0||TigonYJ||7 years ago|
|question about photos in pool||Chellyraebug||0||Chellyraebug||8 years ago|
Group Description*PLEASE include your blog address in your photo description so we know where to find you*
* Photos should be based on tutorials, patterns, and ideas shared on the MADE blog*
Brought to you by the blog MADE (www.dana-made-it.com), we're sharing our latest MADE-inspired creations. Show us what YOU MADE!
Once a month, MADE will select a few photos from this flickr group to post on the blog. So make your picture memorable, unique, and fresh and it's sure to catch our eye! Some photo tips:
* Take a photo outside or near a window with natural, diffused light
* Don't use a flash
* Find a unique location or cool spot to display your creation
* Have a child (or human) modeling your clothing item
* Think outside of the box
We love blogs that inspire us visually. So inspire us with your MADE-inspired photos!
Can't wait to see what YOU made.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe