About you MADE it
*PLEASE include your blog address in your photo description so we know where to find you*
* Photos should be based on tutorials, patterns, and ideas shared on the MADE blog*
Brought to you by the blog MADE (www.dana-made-it.com), we're sharing our latest MADE-inspired creations. Show us what YOU MADE!
Once a month, MADE will select a few photos from this flickr group to post on the blog. So make your picture memorable, unique, and fresh and it's sure to catch our eye! Some photo tips:
* Take a photo outside or near a window with natural, diffused light
* Don't use a flash
* Find a unique location or cool spot to display your creation
* Have a child (or human) modeling your clothing item
* Think outside of the box
We love blogs that inspire us visually. So inspire us with your MADE-inspired photos!
Can't wait to see what YOU made.
This is a public group.
- Accepted media types:
- Accepted content types:
- Photos / Videos
- Screenshots / Screencasts
- Illustration/Art / Animation/CGI
- Accepted safety levels: